2. ACCESS AND LICENSE
3. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
4. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
1. UKGVS’s Websites, Software and Offered Products, and any information, content, materials, products, and services contained, included or otherwise made available to you through our Websites, Software or Offered Products are provided to you for general information purposes only and on an “as is” basis. while we endeavour to keep any information and content on our Websites, Software and Offered Products up to date and correct, we or any on our behalf make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of any of our Websites and Offered Products or to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, suitability or availability of any such information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through our Websites or Offered Products. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our Websites, Offered Products or Software. 2. Our Websites, Offered Products or Services may contain links to other websites or services, the content of which is entirely the responsibility of its respective authors. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them and have no control over the nature, content and availability of any such websites or services. By using any such links you may be exposed to content that is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to you. You acknowledge and agree that UKGVS is not, and will not be held, responsible or liable for the legality, timeliness, accuracy, completeness or appropriate nature of any information, data or other content, advertising, products, or services located on or through any other third-party websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by your use of, inability to use, or reliance on, any such content, information or data. If you decide to access a linked website, you do so at your own risk. 3. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Privacy Statement hereunder, any communication or material you post or transmit relating to your use of our Websites, Offered Products or Software will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You are fully responsible for anything you post or transmit, and hereby grant UKGVS with the irrevocable an unlimited right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose, including but not limited to your registration to our Websites and/or Offered Products, and application for a visa. If you object to your Information being used in this manner, please do not register. 4. You should be aware that any information, personal (e.g. user name, email address, etc.) or otherwise, which you voluntarily disclose on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties In this respect, please note that the Websites and Offered Products may be include such chat rooms, bulletin boards and other user and member-created pages that grant you and other users and members the ability to post information, provide feedback to UKGVS, and interact in real- time. 5. You acknowledge that UKGVS does not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and may include opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated by other users or member and not under the control of UKGVS. Such respective authors of any of the above are solely responsible and liable for content they post. Without derogating from the above, UKGVS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any content or material submitted to or posted in the chat rooms, on bulletin boards, or on any other user or member generated pages.
5. PRIVACY STATEMENT
6. LAWFUL PURPOSES
1. You agree and undertake to use any of UKGVS’s Websites or Offered Products or Software for lawful purposes only. You must not, without limitation: (a) intercept or monitor, damage or modify any communication which is not intended for you; (b) use any type of spider, virus, worm, Trojan- horse, time bomb, or any other codes or instructions that are designed to distort, delete, damage or disassemble any of UKGVS’s Websites or Offered Products or Software or any other communication; (c) send any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law; or (d) expose any other user to material which is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violates the rights of others, or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or is otherwise objectionable. 2. Furthermore, you declare that the source of funds used by you in relation to the Offered Products and/or through the Websites is not illegal, and that you will not use the Offered Products and/or Software and/or Websites in any way as a monetary transfer system. You will not use the Offered Products and/or Software and/or Websites for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under any law.
You agree and undertake to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the UKGVS and any connected party from and against any claim, action or demand, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement.
8. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
1. UKGVS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue any aspect or feature of any of UKGVS’s Websites, Offered Products and/or Software, at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to its content, functionality, availability, or its pricing. 2. Without derogating from the above, UKGVS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to add or remove or change any features or functions of its Websites, Offered Products and/or Software, including for the purpose of providing programming fixes, updates, and upgrades. You acknowledge and agree that UKGVS has no obligation to make available to you or any other party, any subsequent or previous versions of any of UKGVS’s Websites, Offered Products, and/or Software.
9. PAID SERVICES
10. TRANSACTIONS, PAYMENT FRAUD, AND COLLECTION
1. If any problem regarding any subject occurs, including financial reimbursement, please do not hesitate to contact UKGVS’s customer service department. In case of solving the problem unilaterally by the customer through the cancellation of transaction by the bank, UKGVS reserves the right to contact the bank and submit a re-presentment letter in order to claim for the funds back. UKGVS may, at its sole discretion, cease to provide the offered products and/or Software to certain users or to users paying with certain credit cards. 2. UKGVS reserves the right to perform credit checks and any other validation that may be required, for any users, with third-party credit agencies, based on the payment details and any other relevant information provided to us by you in your application or in any other manner. 3. UKGVS reserves the right to use a third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions for processing payments made by you in connection with your use of our services, Websites, Offered Products and/or Software. 4. If we suspect or encounter, at our sole discretion, suspected or fraudulent payments, including use of stolen credit cards or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment), we reserve the right to block the suspected user account and cancel any refund made, if any. We may also inform and report to any relevant authority or entity (including credit reference agencies) of any fraudulent payment or any other unlawful activity, and employ collection services for the recovery of any payments.
11. NO GUARANTEE OF VISA ACCEPTANCE
1. You understand that the Visa Programs are an evaluation procedure that is based on UK authority, and therefore there cannot be any guarantee that a visa will be granted. 2. UKGVS is not involved in any way in, and has no authority in regard to, issuing immigration or other visas. We emphasize that UKGVS simply provides data regarding the current status of the relevant UK legislation and eligibility requirement, as it is aware of and without giving any formal or other representation thereof. The UK government may, at any time, amend or cancel its legislation, directives, interpretation, or policies, including as to immigration programs that are referred to in the UKGVS website or services or products. 3. Minimum eligibility requirements as published by UK authorities are detailed and listed on UKGVS’s websites. It is up to you to review the requirements and ensure that you qualify within the guidelines. If you have any questions, please visit www.UKGVS.com. 4. UKGVS does not provide, and is not licensed to provide, in any capacity, legal consultation, representation, advice and/or services, including under the Legal Services Act 2007 or any other applicable law, nor does it claim, pretend or purport as such, and does not provide, and is not licensed to provide, in any capacity, immigration advice and/or services, including under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 or any other applicable law, and whether related to immigration or not, nor does it claim, pretend or purport as such. 5. Authorized Representatives
- You acknowledge and agree that UKGVS, at its sole discretion, may grant limited access to its Websites and/or servers, to third-party immigration or visa consultants or lawyers, who are licensed and/or authorized to provide visa or immigration services for a fee. Any access to the GVS Websites and/or servers granted to any such representative does not establish a consultant-client or attorney-client relationship between you and the authorized representatives.
- You acknowledge and agree to allow access to such authorized representatives and individuals appointed by them, to personal information and documents uploaded by you to the UKGVS Websites and/or servers. The authorized representatives, under agreement with UKGVS, may assess the qualifications of the user for a immigration or other visa. Such assessments are performed on the server-end and are done on an “as-is” basis. These preliminary eligibility assessments do not constitute personal immigration or visa advice and do not guarantee the issuance of an immigration or other visa, or any other documents to you.
- Qualified users/clients who are seeking services that fall within the scope of Part V of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 are encouraged to retain the services of an authorized representative, as designated by the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
12. FEES & REFUND POLICY
13. USER ID AND PASSWORD
You are the only person authorized to use your user identification and password, and are solely responsible for your use of any of UKGVS’s Websites or Offered Products or Software, and for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification and password details. Do not allow or permit access to your identification and password to any other person. For security purposes, unless stated otherwise in our policies, UKGVS shall not disclose your user identification or password details to anyone, and if you lose or forget them recovery will be available by sending it to the email address you provided during registration.
14. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
UKGVS takes great care and efforts in implementing and maintaining security measures for our Websites, Offered Products and Software, to safeguard your personal information, and use industry standard procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our data and do not allow unauthorized use of any such data. When users are asked to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. However, even though we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to information despite our efforts. If you object to your Information being transferred or treated in this way please do not register.
17. SUSPENSION, CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
18. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
19. LEGAL RESTRICTIONS
UKGVS shall not be responsible or take any liability with regard to the legality of any use of our Website, Offered Products or Software, or any other activity that you choose to do, under any law applicable to you. Your ability to access our Website, Offered Products or Software does not necessarily mean that our services or your activities are legal under any law, regulation, or directive applicable to you, and it is your responsibility to ensure this.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
22. IMMIGRATION REGULATIONS AND LAWS
Immigration laws and regulations change frequently, and their application can vary widely based upon the specific facts and circumstances involved. You are responsible for consulting with your own professional immigration advisors concerning your specific circumstances. UKGVS disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by you in your applications.
23. GOVERNING LAW